18 déc. 2011

What do you dream of ?


I just pre-ordered The Dreamer / The Believer, ninth studio album by the living legend and best poet alive Common.

12 tracks. 12 stories, different moods from love to anger through celebration. The new Common Sense's album is an inspiration source.

After Blue Sky and Celebrate, I can introduce to you my favorite track of the album : The Dreamer. It's the first song of the album, and you feel so much inspiration and poetry in this opening, with a feature of Dr. Maya Angelou, a famous author/poet and Civil Rights activist.

"A legend like John, Lennon, I'm a dreamer..."



In a track-by-track review, Common says : "I always was and called myself a dreamer, because I always wanted to be something in life & give something to the world. When I wrote this song I just let my mind go to this different places and emcee-ing about the things that I want, dreams that I have, things that I've accomplished and want to go higher (...) So The Dreamer is something we can all feel & who we all are."

No doubt : "This is hip-hop music..."

The Dreamer / The Believer, in stores December 20th. Buy it, you will definitely not be disappointed.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...