12 déc. 2011

Shoe crush : Christian Louboutin's Alfie sneakers.

The Gold Glitter model, for a shiny and very special night or event.

 It seems like I caught the Red Sole Fever...


After struggling for a long time against the Christian Louboutin trend, I'm about to quit thanks to (or because of) the Alfie sneakers. The Fall-Winter 2011 trainers are perfect for a stylish night out, to sport with an urban and trendy outfit (skinny jeans paired with whether a shirt or a hoodie) or an elegant and classic suit.

Here are my favorite colors.

All black, perfect for discretion.

Christian Louboutin Alfie ivory & corset style sneakers.

Brown and leopard-printed. For the animal trend.

I love the varnish black & gold model.

I'm thinking about a great GReat GREAT Christmas gift for myself. It seems On Point !, doesn't it ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...